Emergency Response Procedures
Emergency Response Procedure Manual
The development of a site-specific emergency procedures manual is an important step in preparing for and responding to emergency situations in the workplace.
Chubb can develop a tailored emergency procedures manual for your business, which complies with Australian Standard AS3745 and relevant State regulations.
This manual details things such as:
- Building profile
- Human Resources information
- Emergency systems profile (i.e. fire system installed)
- Building emergency response structure (ECO)
- Fire and evacuation procedures including:
- Chief and Deputy Chief Warden responsibilities and procedures
- Area Wardens / Wardens responsibilities and procedures
- General staff procedures and responsibilities
- After hours procedures (i.e. minimal staff)
- Fire fighting equipment (types and method of operation)
- Preventing emergencies
- Bomb threat procedures
- Internal emergency procedures
- External emergency procedures
- Medical emergency (this is an optional element and may incur an additional fee)
- Procedures for special situations such as evacuating people with disabilities, unconscious people, people refusing to leave, gas leaks, armed intrusion and hold-up, and civil disobedience.
For more information on Chubb's Emergency Response Procedures, please contact us.